This is just a short post that I will likely update in the future. A where to start/how to ramp up sort of link list on WinRT development.
Main Reference Resources
- http://dev.windows.com – Windows Dev Center Home
- //Build/ 2011 – conference videos on Windows Runtime
- //Build/ 2012 – Windows 8 videos
- http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/br211377.aspx – Windows Runtime reference
- http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/windowsapps – Metro style app samples
- http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windowsapps – MSDN Forums – Windows Metro style apps
- http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winappswithcsharp – MSDN Forums – Building Metro style apps with C# or VB
News & Blogs
- http://winrttimes.com/http://winrtdaily.com – a shameless plug to my paper.li paper focused on WinRT. 🙂 This will hopefully feature some interesting WinRT articles as well as other Windows 8 related fillers.
- http://worldwidecode.wordpress.com/2011/12/11/metro-style-apps-using-the-design-checklist/ – Metro style apps: Using the design checklist